Bonfire Recruitment is currently working closely with GA Engineering based in Dundee to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer who will plan, improve and impact a busy machine shop’s manufacturing.
GA Engineering, part of Pryme Group, is one of the UK’s leading sub-contract manufacturers, GA Scotland continues to increase capacity, improve facilities and rise to new challenges. By offering the latest manufacturing techniques allied to the finest craftsmanship, they now service a very diverse and growing customer base. Enjoy being part of this expanding business who take pride in their quality.
- Maintain and develop the current QMS to ISO and AS 9100 standards
- Assuring all process and products comply with AS9100
- Goods in to goods out quality management
- Review and approve First article inspection reports
- Non-conformance investigation
- Customer/Supplier liaison on quality issues
- Assembly and Product Finishing
- Continuous improvement
- Experienced quality engineer
- Background from aerospace, automotive or precision manufacturing or similar
- First article inspection experience and use of relevant software
- Exposure to ISO, AS, NADCAP, BS or EN standards
- Qualified in engineering,
manufacturing or quality
Your application will be visible to the hiring manager within GA Engineering to review via the Bonfire Client Portal. If successful, GA Engineering will approach you directly to arrange interviews. Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to notify unsuccessful candidates.
Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity.
Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral