Bonfire Recruitment is currently working closely with Hewland Engineering to recruit an experienced CNC Machinist within the Spiral Bevel section.
Hewland Engineering provides bespoke transmission solutions to come of the world’s leading motorsport companies, vehicles and series, including DTM, GT500, F2, GP3, GT, LMP, Rally and Formula E market segments. In addition to complete solutions, Hewland promotes its precision-engineering capabilities in aviation, OEM road-car, and Formula 1, while specialising in advanced research and development consultancy services to the electric vehicle sector.
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety within their own and their colleagues working environment.
- Cleanliness of work station at all times, including at the end of each shift.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Set and operate Gleason spiral bevel machines using relevant data.
- Build tooling and actively monitor tool condition.
- Inspection of gears using P-type machines (P26, P65).
- Set and lap gear pairs
- Deburr gears in preparation for lapping
- Use of manual measuring equipment.
- Help and assist other members of the cell when required.
- Complete basic maintenance and upkeep of machines as per company TPM schedule.
- Following daily work-to-lists in an attempt to follow the production schedule issued from team leader.
- 3-5 years relevant production experience
- Experience of operating Gleason machinery
- Double shift pattern and must be willing to work unsociable hours if required.
Your application will be visible to the hiring manager within Hewland Engineering to review via the Bonfire Client Portal. If successful, Hewland Engineering will approach you directly to arrange interviews. Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to notify unsuccessful candidates.
Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity.
Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral