Bonfire Recruitment is currently working closely with GA Engineering based in Dundee to recruit an experienced CNC Miller.
GA Engineering, part of Pryme Group, is one of the UK’s leading sub-contract manufacturers, GA Scotland continues to increase capacity, improve facilities and rise to new challenges. By offering the latest manufacturing techniques allied to the finest craftsmanship, they now service a very diverse and growing customer base. Enjoy being part of this expanding business who take pride in their quality.
The role :
- Set and operate CNC equipment in safe manner for both yourself and others in the area.
- Create, prove out and control CNC Programs & information supplied to enable machining of components as per customers drawings.
- Manning and Operation of CNC equipment to achieve maximum efficiently and productivity.
- Time Served Engineer
- SVQ Level 3 – Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety compliant.
- CNC trained.
- Excellent process and product knowledge.
- Ability to develop and improve manufacturing methods.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use initiative.
Your application will be visible to the hiring manager within GA Engineering to review via the Bonfire Client Portal. If successful, GA Engineering will approach you directly to arrange interviews. Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to notify unsuccessful candidates.
Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity.
Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.